Skip to content
- Argentinian studio It Met used corrugated plastic and sheets of wood to partition the workspaces of this advertising agency in Buenos Aires.
- “We are are an architecture and design studio, so the furniture pieces that we develop are always directed to solve or to complement our architecture spaces,” said Ciovich.
- “There are 10 different kinds of panels, and all of them were designed under the same concept,” said Ciovich.
- Ten types of panel in different materials and coatings were used to designate meeting rooms, desk spaces and recreational areas.
- “We believe in the concept of modular architecture that takes shape through the union of different parts.”