Skip to content
- For some construction workers, any thoughts of slacking off could soon seem rather quaint.
- Monitoring activity across a large, complex construction site is particularly difficult because there are so many moving parts, and because the jobs being performed change frequently.
- Once per day, several drones automatically patrol the Sacramento work site, collecting video footage.
- The software developed by the University of Illinois team can show how different subcontracting teams are working together.
- At the Sacramento project, video is being captured by a drone-operating company called ImageInFlight.