Skip to content
- Baldwin, WI – December 04, 2015 – Lindus Construction, Inc., of Baldwin, Wisconsin, has received GAF’s most prestigious contractor award: The GAF President’s Club Award.
- Whether their clients are remodeling their homes or doing new construction, Lindus Construction keeps them highly satisfied with top-tiered products, a staff of hard-working & talented employees and a strong tradition of excellence.
- Lindus Construction of Baldwin, WI, has received GAF’s 2014 President’s Club Award.
- This highly coveted award recognizes Lindus Construction as one of the “elite of the elite” residential roofing contractors in the United States.
- GAF is North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, and only GAF Master Elite(R) Contractors can compete for its President’s Club Award.
- NTE Energy, a power developer and energy services provider, announced today that its affiliate NTE Ohio, LLC (“NTE”), has successfully closed $645 million in project financing for construction and operation of its Middletown Energy Center.
- NTE Energy, through its affiliates, develops and acquires strategically located electric generation and transmission facilities within North America.
- Capital Dynamics’ CEI team holds extensive expertise in investing, financing, owning and operating conventional and clean energy businesses globally.
- NTE Energy, through its affiliates, is actively developing three projects located in West Texas, Southwest Ohio, and North Carolina as well as pursuing early-stage opportunities in several other locations.
- The team executes all aspects of project development, from initial market and site evaluations and permitting to financing, construction and operation.
- Rocla Concrete Tie, Inc. (“Rocla”), the largest supplier of pre-stressed concrete ties to North America’s freight and transit railroads, has entered in to a long-term supply agreement with All Aboard Florida and Florida East Coast Railway (FECR).
- Rocla Concrete Tie, Inc. is a portfolio company of Altus Capital Partners.
- Rocla is the leading producer of pre-stressed concrete rail ties in the United States.
- Based in Jacksonville, Florida, FECR provides end-to-end intermodal and carload solutions to customers who demand cost-effective and premium quality.
- Vice President of Business Development, Brett Urquhart, said, “Rocla is excited to be part of this unique partnership between FECR and All Aboard Florida.