Skip to content
- Cameron Sinclair: I’m the co-founder of Architecture for Humanity and I ran that for close to 14 years.
- They’ve been snaked there, they’ve had a taste of humanitarian work and they would rather starve than work in an office.
- “And I am never going to win the Pritzker Prize, I’m going to die happy knowing that.”
- “I will never do a skyscraper in my life ever, I’m going to die happy knowing that,” said Sinclair.
- Cameron Sinclair: It makes it hard to critique because I’m doing something similar.