Skip to content
- Plans for a 1m sq ft light industrial park at Whitebirk in Lancashire have been approved by Hyndburn Borough Council.
- Property investor Praxis Holdings secured planning permission for a large mixed-use scheme incorporating industrial and distribution units, plus around 35,000 sq ft of hotel, food and leisure space.
- The 85-acre site, to be known as Frontier Park, is next to Junction 6 of the M65.
- The initial phase of construction is set to begin in 2016 with the first building occupied by the end of 2017.
- Preparatory works are scheduled to start on site in December and expected to last nine months.