Skip to content
- That view of 20 Fenchurch Street that brought you to tears is the exact opposite of what he wanted.
- Either 20 Fenchurch Street is there as long as it endures, or we do something about it.
- After a day in Paris at Frank Gehry’s exhilarating fish-like, wave-like I found myself on the South Bank almost weeping at the view of 20 Fenchurch Street.
- I still find it very hard to accept that Centre Point, a building that once personified hit-and-run property development, should now be a listed building.
- Or even Sant’Elia, although buildings like 20 Fenchurch Street do seem to exploit modern engineering to create futurist dreams that would be a lot better left on paper.