- Mortenson Construction, a recognized leader in energy and transmission infrastructure in North America, today announced it is entering the energy storage market.
- The company will serve various roles in the engineering, construction and integration of energy storage systems interconnected to local energy grids and behind-the-meter commercial applications.
- Driving this activity is increasing renewable energy generation, supportive policies and regulations, and growth of smart grids and energy infrastructure.
- About Mortenson
Founded in 1954, Mortenson is a U.S.-based, family-owned construction and development services company.
- Storage systems can provide near instantaneous injections of power to facilities and infrastructure without the inefficiencies of bringing additional power generation online.
HydroWorx Offers First-Hand Demos of the NEW Construction-Free 300 Series for APTA Private Practice Attendees – Press Release Rocket
- The most essential and noteworthy advantages of the HydroWorx 300 Series include:
The HydroWorx 300 Series will enjoy its PPS 2015 debut in HydroWorx Booth #733.
- The HydroWorx 300 Series is a free-standing underwater treadmill system that utilizes the same engineering and technology that can be found in all world-class HydroWorx therapy pools.
- HydroWorx is proud to be attending the annual American Physical Therapy Association’s (APTA) Private Practice Section (PPS) Conference and Exhibition.
- HydroWorx will showcase its newest aquatic therapy modality, the 300 Series, at APTA’s PPS Annual Conference and Exhibition from November 11-14, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
- There, the nearly 1,000 attendees, including private practice clinic owners and physical therapists, will have the opportunity to get a first-hand look at – and demonstration of – the innovative construction-free HydroWorx 300 Series water therapy modality that was first unveiled in June 2015.
Build New York Live are pleased to announce our official judges – Press Release Rocket
- His work uses computer simulation and computer numerically controlled (CNC) hardware to generate innovative design, construction, and assembly solutions.
- For more information, please visit http://www.asite.com. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_uYAJvb2rk
This is the 7th “Build Live” event in the Build Earth Live series founded to promote Collaborative BIM awareness in the AEC community.
- In 2008, the same project also won an AIA New York Merit Award and a New York Designs Award from the Architectural League of New York.
- Nathan was part of the BSI working group which developed the British Standards for Collaborative BIM – BS1192 and PAS1192, and co-founded the Build Earth Live series of global Collaborative BIM events in 2008.
- Build New York Live, a 48hr global BIM competition organized by Asite, is the latest event in the Build Earth Live series
New technology is revolutionizing the way buildings are designed and how the public can be engaged in the process.
High Construction Completes Reconstruction of Turnpike Service Plaza – Press Release Rocket
- High Construction is an affiliate of High Real Estate Group LLC, which also includes Greenfield Architects Ltd., High Associates Ltd., High Investors Ltd., and High Hotels Ltd.
- High Construction Company has completed the reconstruction of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Service Plaza at Valley Forge.
- High Construction Company announced that it completed the reconstruction of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Service Plaza at Valley Forge.
- The new Valley Forge plaza, located at milepost 324.6 (eastbound between the Downingtown Exit #312 and the Valley Forge Exit #326), is open 24 hours.
- High Construction Company provides design-build, general contracting, and construction management services throughout the mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
WSO2 and IntegrationWorks Partner to Provide Expert Integration Solutions to the New Zealand Market – Press Release Rocket
- IntegrationWorks helps clients use and share their information more effectively, save time, reduce costs, and improve application security in their business integration efforts.
- Under terms of the agreement, IntegrationWorks will use WSO2 open source middleware to provide customers with systems integration services based on service-oriented architecture (SOA) best practices.
- Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust performance and governance for their mission-critical applications.
- WSO2 delivers the industry’s most comprehensive open source platform for building, integrating, managing, securing and analyzing companies’ APIs, applications, and Web services—on-premises, in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across the Internet of Things.
- Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Steve Leone, Principal at Spiezle Architectural Group, Appointed to New Jersey Foundation for Aging Board of Trustees – Press Release Rocket
- Steve Leone, a principal at Spiezle Architectural Group, Inc., has been named to the Board of Trustees of the New Jersey Foundation for Aging (NJFA).
- Spiezle Architectural Group is an award-winning, full-service architectural and planning firm.
- Leone heads the firm’s senior living practice.
- Spiezle serves senior living, academic, corporate/commercial, government, hospitality, recreational and religious clients.
- In addition, Leone is a co-founder of Life Enrichment Aging in Place Professionals (LEAPp), a coalition of experienced professionals consulting with public and private organizations to create communities that support aging in place.