Skip to content
- Members of Worcestershire County Council’s Planning and Regulatory Committee have rubber stamped the plans to build Worcestershire Parkway, near Junction 7 of the M5 for Worcester.
- Contractor Osborne has got the green light to start work on a new £22m rail station in Worcestershire.
- Osborne will build a single platform on the Cotswold Line and two platforms on the Birmingham to Bristol Line.
- Under the plans, the proposed station in Norton would include up to 500 car parking spaces, with provision for people with disabilities, bus stops and a taxi rank.
- Work on the station, which will link the Cotswolds and Birmingham to Bristol lines, is being paid for by both the county council and the Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership.