- Counting both ongoing and planned construction projects the GCC’s construction pipeline totals USD 2.8 trillion especially in mixed-use mega-developments airports and seaports and transportation infrastructure according to the recent report “GCC Powers of Construction 2015” by Deloitte.
- At The Big 5 Tekla is showcasing its BIM software Tekla Structures 21 and Tekla Structural Designer along with Tekla BIMsight an open BIM viewer and Tekla Field 3D for viewing BIM models on smartphones and tablets.
- (MENAFN Press) Tekla to Further Integrate with Trimble Delivering Global Best Practices in Construction Technology to Middle East
Dubai United Arab Emirates: GCC contractors must adopt the latest construction software to ensure the swift delivery of nearly USD 3 trillion worth of construction projects industry experts declared today ahead of The Big 5 construction exhibition.
- Advancing government BIM mandates further demonstrate the Middle East’s desire to be on par with global innovators in the construction field” said Paul Wallett Area Business Director Tekla Middle East.
- From BIM to holographic technology to real estate management software we’ll deliver best practices in technology to help the Middle East’s architecture engineering and construction firms deliver on innovation agendas” added Paul Wallett.
Tekla Appoints AF Infotech As it’s Centre of Excellence in Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Tekla has appointed AF Infotech as one of its Centres of Excellence in India for their Tekla Structures software.
- Vikash Kumar, Business Head, AF Infotech, said, “We are happy to be appointed as the Tekla Centre of Excellence in Jharkhand.
- AF Infotech will provide quality technical education with adequate industrial exposure with its innovative teaching methods.
- The institute will impart special certification course on Tekla BIM technology in their curriculum.
- Tekla in India will also conduct training sessions at AF Infotech to enable the industry people and students to explore Tekla’s technology.