Skip to content
- For example, in South Australia and Tasmania a number of energy infrastructure construction projects are going ahead.
- This solid performance is a consequence of high levels of investment in oil and gas and energy infrastructure projects.
- Notwithstanding the aforementioned power station, it’s largely a different story in the energy and utilities construction sector, however.
- However, it isn’t stalling altogether and there are still some ongoing construction projects, including in Queensland.
- Meanwhile, a project to develop the rail infrastructure in Melbourne is continuing with an upgrade of the Cranbourne-Pakenham rail corridor.
- Barnsley Magistrates Court heard that the underground electric cable was struck by a metal spade used to excavate a post hole..
- The workman received an electric shock although the shock did not cause any lasting injury.
- Berneslai Homes Ltd has been prosecuted after a joiner received an electric shock whilst replacing a wooden garden fence at a domestic property in Barnsley on 26 November 2013.
- Berneslai Homes Ltd is responsible for managing 18,800 homes on behalf of Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council.
- The case follows a subsequent HSE investigation into safety standards during maintenance work of council owned domestic properties.
- Members of Worcestershire County Council’s Planning and Regulatory Committee have rubber stamped the plans to build Worcestershire Parkway, near Junction 7 of the M5 for Worcester.
- Contractor Osborne has got the green light to start work on a new £22m rail station in Worcestershire.
- Osborne will build a single platform on the Cotswold Line and two platforms on the Birmingham to Bristol Line.
- Under the plans, the proposed station in Norton would include up to 500 car parking spaces, with provision for people with disabilities, bus stops and a taxi rank.
- Work on the station, which will link the Cotswolds and Birmingham to Bristol lines, is being paid for by both the county council and the Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership.