Skip to content
- “And will there be enough clean water, if the pollution and population of our planet continuous to grow as expected?”
- The temporary installation, named Where the River Runs, will invite visitors to follow the path of an imaginary river as it winds its way through the landscape.
- “The water the dinosaurs drank millions of years ago is the same water that falls as rain today,” said Penda architects Chris Precht and Dayong Sun, who have offices in both Beijing and Vienna.
- It is the other way around,” they said. “Our task is to find a reasonable way to survive inside its boundaries.”
- Architecture studio Penda has designed a meadow containing sunken pathways and concealed meeting places, which opens next month as part of China’s International Garden Expo 2015.